Who Is NPOCU
Board of Directors
Who is Nashville Post Office Credit Union?
Nashville Post Office Credit Union (NPOCU) was founded in 1925 by a group of postal employees. Today we are a full-service financial institution and one of the oldest credit unions in the Middle Tennessee area. We have over 5,000 members and more than $ 70 million in assets.
Each individual member’s account is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to at least $250,000
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. We pride ourselves on providing our members with not only the products and services they want, but also the financial security they need.
Nashville Post Office Credit Union is a member owned financial cooperative. Our commitment to the member is:
- To preserve the financial strength and integrity of the credit union
- To ensure your understanding of our numerous financial services
- To deliver prompt, accurate, courteous and friendly service
- To provide a comprehensive selection of financial services to meet your needs
- To become your primary financial institution
- To maintain an environment which will attract and retain both highly motivated employees to serve you and dedicated volunteers to represent your "ownership" interests
Ms. Sharon Rader, Manager
Board of Directors
Mr. John C. Beamer, President
Mr. Edward W. Bryan, Vice President
Ms. Louise Frierson, Secretary
Mr. Larry Taylor
Mr. Joe Absher
Ms. Shirley Watkins
Ms. Ruth McCarver
Our Privacy Statement
Click here for a copy of our
About Us |
©Copyright 2014 Nashville Post Office Credit Union
All Rights Reserved.
Your Savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and
backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
National Credit Union Administration, A U.S. Government Agency.
Original NPOCU Home at the Custom House. Established 1925.
Second NPOCU Home at the Original Nashville Post Office Building. Established 1934.
Third NPOCU Facility on Elm Hill Pike.
Current NPOCU Facility on Rachel Drive.